Thursday, June 20, 2013

Blooming Magic

Posted in by Michael | Edit
The flower is the symbol of florescence.  Midsummer's Eve is the time when plants and flowers in nature come into bloom.  It is the most vital point of growth and being.  Like the flowers, you also have times of florescence, when your ideas, relationships, and inner self bloom with vibrant energy.  For example, you experience cycles where you go from times where you are very productive to periods where you just want to sit back and reflect upon things in your life.  This ritual celebrates the face that there is a time to dig and prepare the ground, a time to plant seeds and cultivate your dreams, and a time to harvest your potential and tap into your personal preference.

You will need some living flowers in a flower pot of in a garden.  Perform this spell on Midsummer's Eve (the eve of the Summer Solstice).

Begin by getting in a comfortable position in front of the flowers.  Touch the flowers softly with all ten of your fingertips.  Feel the softness of the blooms.  Take a few deep breaths and imagine breathing in their beauty and energy.  Become one with the flowers and imagine your energy meshing completely with theirs.  Feel yourself being revitalized and blooming just like the beautiful flowers in front of you.  Take a few minutes to do this.  Now, while still touching the flowers, say:

I am the flowers,
The flowers are me.
We are one.
I am the flower blooms,
The flower blooms are me,
We are one.
I am the color of the flowes,
The color of the flowers is me,
We are one.
I am the fragrance of the flowers,
The fragrance of the flowers is me,
We are one.
I am the flowers,
The flowers are me,
We are one.

Take a few more minutes, imaging that you are one with the beautiful blooms and are coming into your personal florescence.

Blessed Be...


0 Comments


Leave a Comment